
This scarf I knitted for my boyfriend. I started with a moss stitch, but he didn't like that. He wanted one that was like my first scarf, but wider. I told him a long thin one would be better, but he wanted a biggie. So I knitted him a huge scarf, using five balls of this yarn. After I was finished he wrapped it around his neck and dissapeared. He dissapeared under a pile of scarf. The scarf was too wide and too long for proper use. So I knitted it again. This time he didn't make any requests and let me knit. The result a scarf he can wrap or loop around his neck. Needles to say he's well pleased and so am I. The material knitted very nicely. Although I knitted it with the English method as I hadn't learned Continental yet. And it looks very good on him too. :D

Project-details:
Type: simple k1,p1 scarf
Bought: John Lewis
when: January 07
Brand: Sirdar
Variety: Demin Ultra
Shade: 0566
Colour: Jeans
Amount: 5 balls
Materials: 60 % acrylic, 25 % cotton, 15 % wool
Tension 10 x 10 cm: 12 rows / 9 stitches
Needles: 10 mm (I used smaller)
Wash: 40 Celsius & P, dry press
No comments:
Post a Comment