Friday, 13 February 2009

3 video happiness recipe

So my Christmas job at the bookstore came to an end at the beginning of January and just as I caught my breath I got employed by my local council to design a Community Safety website. Now I've done some website building, but not that much and not recently at all. So I've been working all day and learning CSS all night via Lynda.com. They saved my behind so far. Today I presented the first set up of the site and people where happy. Lets hope I can keep up with demand eh!

But enough about myself. Lets me give you a precious gift: a happy weekend. Starting tonight!!! And all you have to do is watch three video's. Oke here we go.

To start off I want you to realise that we live in a SUPER AMAZING world. Really we do. And Louis CK told Conan O'brien so. Have a look at his "Everything is Amazing, nobody's happy" video. He says: "We live in an amazing, amazing world, and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of spoiled idiots". And when you stop and really think about it, he's absolutly right.

So now you know that it's time for the next fase: Letting go and having fun in a normally boring enviroment. And all you need is a boring office, lots of post-its and some fun! This video just makes me happy!!!


EepyBird's Sticky Note experiment from Eepybird on Vimeo.


And as a bonus. The classic to close the week and chime in the weekend. The coca-cola and mentos experiment:


Yay! The best way to use 101 bottles of coke.

And don't forget: HAVE FUN!

No comments: