Perhaps not as much as Lorelai, but then who is. I've been watching rather a lot of Gilmore Girls of late. Louisa lend me the first season on dvd and it's great. I'm as big a fan of snow as I am of Lorelai. I'm not exactly sure what it is exactly, probably a combo of her goofiness, her positive attitude, the clothes and the love for snow. I remeber the episode I saw where she goes out for a walk in the snow wearing a blue scarf. Nothing I wanted more in the next weeks than a blue scarf (and snow ofcourse). This was before my knitting days and I did find a very nice blue scarf that I still wear ocassionally. And when I see it I think of... snow.

Ofcourse there is the normal way to get inspired by snow which has nothing to do with a make up character in an American tv-series: beautiful photography. I've spotted a new site, Morris Photographics, that has some great great pictures. Some people really know how to work a camera (jelous! I'm really crap.. seriously). Anyway here is a sample of the gorgeous artwork on Morris. Be sure to drop by and see the rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment