
The description on the shops website says: The Library of Fragrance were able to capture the essence of Snow in a scent; chilling, cool, clean and fresh, with a touch of dust (necessary to form flakes) and earth (upon which to rest). Wow that is quite a feat! It’s from a line of perfumes with all sorts of odd scents. From Hot Fudge Sundae, Baby Powder, Clean Windows, Dirt and Earl Grey Tea to Gin & Tonic, Grass, Holy Water, Glue and Play-Doh, they’ve got it. I wouldn't mind trying Rain, Thunderstorm or Wet Garden. Althought the idea of perfume de Lettuce makes me wriggle my nose. Who would like to smell like that?? Dirt I understand if you got a 8 year old. They would love that smell. :D But I can't think of any situation when Lettuce appeals.
And all these weird smells are not that expensive either for 12 Pounds ($24) for 30 ml or 6 Pounds ($12) for 15 ml the smell of Snow can be yours to sniff at whenever you feel like it. I'm tempted to get some just to try. If I do I'll let you know what it's like to sniff snow.

At the product description they mentioned the different words for snow the Inuit have. Here is the list mentioned:
• Anniu - Falling Snow
• Api - Ground Snow
• Siqoq - Smoky, Drifting Snow
• Upsik - Wind-Beaten Snow
• Kimoaqtruk - Snow Drift
• Salumaroaq - Smooth Snowy Surface of Fine Particles
• Natatgonaq - Rough Snowy Surface of Large Particles
See how inspired you can get from snow. Lets all hope we'll get a nice fair pack around Christmas :D
1 comment:
Oooh!! I love Demeter perfumes. I used to have loads of them a few years ago and they really do smell good. I particularly loved the "Dirt" one and wore it a lot. Treat yourself to the Snow one, it sounds lovely!!
Post a Comment