First up is the Le Slouch Bleu I've talked about before (a slouchy baret in a petrol colour). It was a very good and easy knit. I love the feel of the yarn and the dept of the colour. I might make a nice sort of decoration for it. Possibly from fabric. Maybe a Yo-Yo!.
Second is this grocery bag I've been making. It's my first crochet project. The bag was easy to make. I used a free pattern found on the blog: Frayed at the Edges.
I altered the pattern by adding 6 rounds before decreasing. And I added one more round (sc into each sc of previous) before making the handles. As I don't like short handles I didn't make a 38 but a 100 chain for them.
The results are great. It's a nice bag that seems to stretch to accomodate more stuff. Also thinking of adding some decoration. :D Hooray for Crochet!


No comments:
Post a Comment