Monday, 3 September 2007

Piece of pie and easy as cake!

London finds:

England the land of Pie and Cake (and gaining weight). This Friday I had a nice pie from Pie Minister bought at Borough Market. And it was yummie, but what is really great is the cute little box it comes in. Have a look. Ain’t that sweet? I had a Mamma Calzone with roasted summer vegetables, pomodoro sauce, pinenuts, capers, mozzarella and basil.


The nice little box...


Another great find is this cute little tearoom, again near Borough Market. It’s called Shipp’s and as you can see from the pictures it’s cute as can be. There are cups on strings as window decoration, but the cakes under their domes of class are most tempting of all. Had a nice cup, no cake as I’m on a diet. I’ve gained 8 kilo’s since coming to England last year and I’ve had enough so it’s diet time for me. And excersise, but more about all that later!!


Shipp's

No comments: